Monday 6 February 2006

OK, Computer

I had a long (and somewhat depressing) post about getting ready to leave for the Winter Olympics and how much this 3 1/2 week trip terrifies me, mostly because the last trip of this length I took for work was the trip where I got fat. Literally. I left fitting into size 8 Gap jeans -- they were tight, and on the flight to Cape Town the button pressed against my stomach like a warning -- and I binged every day of the 20 I was in Africa except for one.

Anyway, I was have connectivity problems at home, and I've managed to save all the files on CD except the one with the post. I'm leaving in an hour (all my luggage piled in my office), so I guess I'll have to post it when I get back to London -- and hopefully laugh at what a worrywart I was...

1 comment: