Saturday 18 September 2010

Doubts

Yesterday was the sort of autumn day that's so beautiful it almost makes your heart hurt, the sun splashing everyone with a rare golden light that makes people look like they're glowing from within.

I went to the gym, worked on my morning story in the gentlemen's-library-type bar of a private members' club, and then raced off to a historic venue in East London to interview a band I love for Rolling Stone (!).

Then I went to an art gallery closing night and popped to a party.

Why, why, WHY am I leaving London?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, London's not going anywhere... 5 years from now, you could be asking "Why, why am I leaving NYC?"

    It'll all work out as it is supposed to. You're going to have a fabulous adventure -- Central Park, Bryant Square... think of all the NYC things that people dream about... and if it sucks, well, you're married to the queen now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete