Friday 9 March 2012

Freaky Friday

So I have been invited to the super-exclusive beautyspin -- beauty editors (Vogue! Marie Claire! Elle!) plus beauty publicists for the luxe brands have their own weekly spin class in Union Square. (Yes, only in New York.)

They have t-shirts and they only come in size small. And I have been instructed to "rock a fun lip."

I feel like I should be spending all day prepping, in manner of prom / first date / wedding, except I have all the words in the world to write today and no time even to fix my grotty fingernail polish.

Just call me the #beautyspin (yes, it has a Twitter hashtag) girl in need of a makeover... I don't think this is going to be pretty.

3 comments:

  1. hahah, yup, I'd be prepping for that one too. Also, this is probably one of those 'only in America' things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes....that sounds like the actual scariest thing in the world!! You would not find me within several miles of that event, ever.

    YOU have fun though...really!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intimidated just reading this, but I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete