Tuesday 26 June 2007

Milestones

As of this morning, I have lost 4 stone (or, for you non-Brits, 56 pounds). One stone (for you English majors who hate math, 14 pounds) to go.

Also today, I could bend over and put the crown of my head on the floor in a yoga pose I don’t know the name of, but that I’ve been trying to do for seven months. When everyone turned to look because I could do it, the teacher said: “Yoga is not a competitive sport, but look where you might someday be.” Myself as athletic example? I love it.

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! Congratulations at only having one stone to go. You are nearly there and it sounds like you are building good habits that will keep the weight off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly!!! You're on fire! And envious that you're the star of your yoga class - terribly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is really awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done! i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. What a high.

    ReplyDelete