Friday 28 March 2008

Back to (Um, Need a Play on "Black" Here)

I’m battling jet lag and freezing temperatures (I came home to my boiler not working – so it’s literally too cold to type in my flat), so a proper post probably is going to have to wait a few days.

But (since I, too, assume silence on a blog = nothing good to report) as of now I’ve gone 21 days without bingeing. (I'm especially proud that a bunch of those days were heavy travel days.) That’s the longest I’ve gone since sometime before Christmas. October maybe? I don’t know – it feels good. I feel good.

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent on your control while traveling - hope you had a fabulous trip!
    Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds rockin. Except for the boiler bit! It is so good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete