Monday 19 April 2010

Whatever Gets You Through

In a world of uncertainty and volcanic ash, I can at least make my bathtub sparkle.

And also put on "Telephone" and dance around like a lunatic while waiting for the kettle to boil.

No, I still haven't done my taxes, either US or UK. (Thanks to the two-month expat extension, my US taxes actually aren't late. Yet.)

I have, however, done the following:
• Front plank: 3 minutes
• Side plank: 60 seconds each side
• Torso twists: 21 reps (holding 6 kg weight as was in gym)
• Plank ups: 10 reps
• Boat pose: 30 seconds
• Bicycle: 2 sets of 30 reps
• Side plank w/twists: 10 reps each side

(I am feeling monstrously fat, hungry, and a wee bit grumpy, and I'm trying to hide it. Nine days without a binge.)

2 comments:

  1. Beth,

    9 days - keep on going! You will drop those extra pesky pounds in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, big sigh of recognition here. I'm just catching up on some of your posts about your vacay in Dorset (struggling mightily to resist an 'in dorset' joke here a la Peridot).

    Shudder of sympathy over the big jump on the scale, although you've done marvelously to peel off so much in so little time. Really, really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete