Saturday 11 August 2012

Turn and Face the Strange


All I wanted to do today was eat.
I finished breakfast; I wanted more. Same at lunch. Right after I had my snack (early) I could only think about when I'd next get to eat, and how far away it seemed. Tonight when a friend was busy chatting to the owner of the salon after our nails had long dried, all I could think was: I need my ice cream. (It's a ritual for us.)
I guess there's nothing to do but be grateful that not all days are like today.
***
So, the nutritionist? Not much to report yet. I have to go back Monday to finish the introductory session. She hasn't made any comment about anything I've told her I eat, nor has she (yet) told me any swaps.
She's asked me a few questions about various foods that make me think I have a pretty good idea of where she might be going, and I'm not so sure I like it. But I am resistant to change at the best of times.
I'm trying to keep an open mind.
Day 37. 

1 comment: